Be a Member!
As a Humane Society of Scott County Member, you receive membership benefits and the satisfaction of knowing your contribution makes a difference in the lives of every animal brought to our shelter. The HSSC depends on people like you to help us continue our mission to provide humane care for all of the lost, abandoned and unwanted pets in Scott County, to adopt these pets to caring, responsible, life-long homes and to educate the community about responsible pet ownership.
Every HSSC Member receives:
- Paw Prints” newsletter – by mail or email, your choice!
- Pet Emergency Window/Door Decal or HSSC Vehicle Bumper Sticker/Decal, your choice!
- Invitation to attend HSSC annual meeting held on the third Monday in May
- Recognition in “Paw Prints” newsletter, the HSSC annual report and on our
Cyber Wall of Recognition
Discounts on HSSC activities including:
- $10 Doggie Easter Egg Hunt registration includes Easter Bonnet contest
- $5 discount on HSSC special event tickets
Humane Society of Scott County Annual Membership Levels and Benefits
Youth (under 16 years of age) $5
Veterans & Persons with Disabilities $15
Seniors (60 and over) $15
Family $60 (Member benefits plus $5 off shelter pet adoptions)
Corporate Pawrtner $250 “Special Friend” sign with Your Company Name displayed for a year plus your business or organization name and “tag line” promoting your product or service in “Paw Prints” newsletter, on our website and in our annual report!
Friend Fur Life $500 A Lifetime of Saving Lives – and Member Benefits!